View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 08:39 PM
AUfan Offline

Default Re: Pokemon Black and White

Iv gotta admit... cursed body is kind of a letdown. I just hope that the percentage of it happening is fairly high. With all of these powerful abilities running rampant now... I would hope that it has like a 30-50 percent chance of working... (disable only works for like 5 turns, right?)

Looking at the pokedex on serebii, I was hoping that flareon would finally, finally get Flare Blitz or at least Flame kick... but I guess not. I suppose having guts now is kind of decent... but i dont know... flareon still doesn't get stab on facade and he is still too slow to sweep without boosting moves or a choice scarf. Nitro Charge looks kind of interesting though. Does anyone know how it works? I think I heard that it was a 60 bp physical fire attack that raises speed but i don't know if i am remembering correctly.

Im also kind of disappointed at the lack of a physical fire move as a tm. I was also hoping for a more powerful physical ghost move to teach to banette, dusknoir, and that new ghost/ground type... but i guess not.

Gale on Pidgeot should be interesting. It'll help the coolest looking of the birds distinguish itself from all the other normal/flyings by taking a special attacker approach.

Personally, I kind of like the genies. Its a cool concept, having legendary genies and all.

Oh, and does anyone know if that pink fish evolves from luvdisc?