View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:20 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: sammy0295

NBP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: I'm not allowed to tell you or give any hints, however prudence would suggest you not get too hopeful ;)

~~~~~

"Nah, let's keep going until we find something else," Sam said, leading her Charmeleon away. I was ready for this answer. Most Trainers didn't bother catching the cocoon-like Pokemon because they weren't very strong, and neither were their evolutions. Furthermore, they were very common in the world outside the National Park. I followed Sam along the path, leaving the Silcoon behind. It watched us leave without moving any part of its body save its eye.

We continued along the path. The abundant dew on the ground told me that there had been heavy rainfall recently. I had only recently been stationed at the Woods, and the aftereffects of storms could last for days. Sometimes because of this the stronger Pokemon would come further out than normal, but hopefully there wouldn't be anything Sam couldn't handle.

We passed a temporary pond. There usually wasn't one, but the leaves on the ground retained the water better than dirt. I only flicked my vision over it, yet I glimpsed a flicker of movement. I tapped Sam's shoulder and put my finger to my lips, requesting silence.

"Come on out, little one, there is nothing to be afraid of," I said quietly.

After a couple seconds, a little Surskit came out of hiding. It skimmed over the water on its long legs. I had a fond spot for Surskit - they had a unique type combination and were insanely loyal, a strange trait for a basic-level Bug type Pokemon.

"Would you like to try catching this little guy?" I asked Sam. The Surskit looked up at her and squeaked quietly.

~~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Sam
Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Silcoon(?); ??? Surskit(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Charmeleon 100% (TM Sunny Day, TM Endure <Blaze Ability>)

Gentle Female Dratini 100% (<Shed Skin Ability>)

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly