View Single Post
Old 10-12-2010, 09:55 PM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Re: Individual RP: sammy0295

BP

Ranger Chainy

OOC: Hmm, I'm not sure. Good question.

Also, what gender do you want the Surskit to be?

~~~~~

Sam looked like she couldn't decide whether or not to try for the Surskit. Her Charmeleon wasn't too impressed with the little Water/Bug Pokemon - apparently he valued strength in his allies, which was fair enough. Surskit wasn't amazing when it came to raw power.

Sam apparently made up her mind. Against her Charmeleon's wishes, she was going to try and catch it. She tried shushing Charmeleon, but when he wouldn't quit it, she returned him to his Poke Ball by tapping him on the head with it.

I grinned as she fished another Poke Ball out of her pocket. Apparently Charmeleon had a similar personality to my Gallade. The Poke Ball opened up with a flash of red light then returned to Sam's hand. When the light cleared a Dratini was revealed. It squealed happily, swirling around Sam, greeting her enthusiastically.

I was impressed. Dratini (and by extension, all Dragon-types) weren't easy to train, and they didn't respect a Trainer unless they were greatly skilled. Either Sam raised this Dratini or earned its respect, and neither path was an easy one to take.

Once the greeting was finished, Dratini took up her position in between Sam and the Surskit. She didn't look back at Sam, but waited patiently for orders.

"We'll start it of easy with Agility," Sam said. Dratini squeaked and flew around Sam before streaking over the pond, circling the Surskit. Again, I was impressed. Dratini didn't master the art of flying until they evolved into Dragonair. One of the major weaknesses of Dratini was that they couldn't fly forever. But this Dratini handled itself rather effortlessly, and I knew it had quite a bit of stamina. As it circled the Surskit, it became faster, until it was moving as fast as a wind fan.

The Surskit squeaked happily. It saw this battle as a game, and so it had to keep up with the Dratini. It too began streaking in circles, moving faster and faster until it was roughly the same speed as the Dratini. Now there were two Pokemon moving in circles just above and below each other - one on the pond surface and one hovering over it. This would be hard for the Pokemon that decided to attack first - it would likely miss, becoming open to an attack from opponent.

~~~~~

Gentle Female Dratini: 100%, SPD+2 (used Agility)

??? ??? Surskit: 100%, SPD+2 (used Agility)

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Sam
Area Effects: 13 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: ??? Silcoon(?); ??? Surskit(?)
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 1887

Pokemon Statistics:

Hardy Male Charmeleon 100% (TM Sunny Day, TM Endure <Blaze Ability>)

Gentle Female Dratini 100% <out of Ball, in battle> (<Shed Skin Ability>)

Item Statistics:

7x Park Ball
1x Super Ball
5x Repel

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.

"ALLAREFRED" WinterVines 7:15 pm
nightgowns aren't for sleeping silly