View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 06:39 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

As Ashley was sitting there while looking out at the water, a voice was heard from behind her.

"Little early to be out, don't you think?" the voice had said. It startled her a little bit since his footsteps weren't heard at all. Ashley quickly turned her head and stood up to her feet, accidentally dropping her closed bottle of water and the wrapper to her Poptart onto the ground.

"I should be asking you the same question." Ashley said. The boy who stood in front of her had jet black hair that fell down to the nape of his neck in a ruffled mess, his bangs coming down a little past his nose, and swayed to the left that covered his left eye. She noticed that he had piercing emerald green eyes, which seemed to stand out against his dark hair. They had to be the greenest eyes she had ever seen. His skin was very pale, although smooth and blemish-free. He wore a black t-shirt with skulls imprinted on its front, along with a matching pair of dark jeans, and a chain reaching around to the back on the right side. A pair of black sneakers were noticed as well. Ashley put on a smile as she looked at him. "My name is Ashley. I just moved here. What's your name?"

Once Jeremy was finished with his breakfast he walked up to his room and got dressed. He wore a brown surfing t-shirt, dark colored jeans and dark brown converse sneakers. Today was a new beginning for Jeremy; his sister as well. It was time for a fresh new start for the twins. He was confident that he could call this new town home, although him and his sister already know the area since they always came to their aunt's house for the holidays. It felt a little bit weird calling this place home though; he would just have to get use to it.

Jeremy walked across the room and put on a masculine necklace that his friend Bonnie gave him, although having no idea that it was filled with Vervain. He just always thought that it smelled nice. Jeremy grabbed his bag and walked back downstairs where he saw his aunt drinking coffee.

"I'm off to school aunt Jenna."
"Alright, good luck."
"Yeah thanks." Jeremy sighed but gave a smile, then walking out to his car and got in, driving away. When he got to school he noticed that Ashley's car wasn't parked in the school's parking lot. When he spotting Bonnie leaning against her car towards the back, Jeremy drove over to her and parked next to her car.

"You're finally here!" Bonnie said as she gave Jeremy a tight hug when he got out of his car. He returned the hug and looked at her.

"Have you seen Ashley?" Jeremy asked.
"No I didn't. I thought that maybe she was with you."
"Nope, she made a few stops. I'm sure she'll be here soon." Jeremy said as he looked out to the street. The two of them gave each other a smile and went inside the school together.