View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 08:10 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

Ichiru

Ichiru's suddenly speaking without her knowing he was there seemed to startle the girl, making her drop a closed water bottle and Poptart wrapper that she'd been holding.

"I should be asking you the same question." She responded, to which Ichiru smirked slightly. There was a pause before she smiled and spoke again. "My name is Ashley. I just moved here. What's your name?"

"Ichiru." The black haired teen responded with a smile of his own. "So you're new in town?" He paused to pick up the bottle and wrapper she'd dropped, offering them to her. "I've just come here myself, but I used to live here when I was younger." He didn't mention anything else for fear that he might slip and reveal himself to her.

Kiseki

Kiseki's eyes snapped open, greeted with the rising sun on the horizon. He shielded his eyes from the light, turning his head to look at the digital clock on the table beside the bed. When he noticed the time display, his eyes widened and he shot up, throwing the blanket off of him.

"Crap! Why does the stupid alarm never go off?" He muttered to himself as he jumped out of bed and ran to the closet to grab a change of clothes. Moments later, he ran back out, wearing his crimson hoodie and dark cargo-like pants. It seemed that ever since he'd started his new job, things were constantly going wrong. His alarm never went off for one, so he was late for school a lot now.

After hopping about the room, trying to get his socks on, he grabbed his bag and slung it over one shoulder, running downstairs to the kitchen to grab a bagel before he realized he'd forgotten his shoes. With a groan, he went back upstairs, fetching said apparel and putting them on, then ran back downstairs, eating the bagel all the while.

Finally, he exited the house, closing and locking the door behind him. Even after all of this time, it still felt weird not to have anyone living there with him. It still felt as though he should be telling his mom he was leaving, or have Ichiru waiting for him so that he could tease him about waking up late.

I hope I didn't forget my homework or anything... His thoughts shifted randomly. That's the last thing I need...

Not too long after, he arrived at the school, having walked from his house. He'd finished his bagel along the way, and had stowed his keys in one of the pockets on the side of his pant leg, where it had no chance of falling out. He pulled his cell phone out of his bag, opening it to check the time, and nearly fell over. He'd gotten the time wrong - he was actually early for school...if not right on time.

He sighed, snapping the phone shut and putting it away. Better early than late... With that thought, he stretched and headed into the school.

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-16-2010 at 08:26 PM.