View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 11:38 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

Default Re: Powerful Trainer Maker

PKMN Master Avalon:

Type: no specialty

(note: all pokemon, regardless of when you encounter him, or other specified trainers, are all L.V. 100)

Team 1: this is after the 1st gym. your screwed. trading isn't a option untill after this. no consequences for losing. he'll act like you lost, even if you won. he won't say anything, before or after the battle. he departs afterward.

Garchomp
Infernape
Togekiss
Spiritomb
Empoleon
Agirudaa (shiny)

Team 2: this is after the Elite Four-but before the champion. your still about 45 levels below him at this point, but there's a (0.00000001%) chance of winning. again he'll act like you lost, and won't speak at all. he departs again.

Garchomp
Infernape
Togekiss
Spiritomb
Wobbofet
Agirudaa (shiny)

Team 3: IF YOU DEFEAT THE BATTLE FRONTIER, THEN HE'LL APEAR AGAIN. this time, there's a fair shot at defeating him. YOU CAN'T PROCEED IN THE STORY IF YOU DON'T DEFEAT HIM. this time, he'll speak-IF YOU WIN.

Salamance
Infernape
Swampert
Spiritomb
Wobbofet
Agirudaa (shiny)

you win statement: "...finally...i've been defeated..."

Prize: $50000.

after the battle, he'll say this:

"I've never lost. at anything. in my life. it's actually rather boring, to win everything. especially if you know your holding back. and I have been. I was right about you. your powerfull. So am I, but that's rather to my frustration. meet me at the top of Mount Coronet, in Sinnoh. oh, wait, you'd have to beat all the gym leaders there to get access. a crisis happened at Coronet years ago, and only trustwothy people get into the mountain. meh, I can wait that long. you'll need this."

he'll hand you a ticket for the S.S.Sinnoh and depart from you.

woot. get all the badges from Sinnoh and get to the mountain's second floor. then get ready. NO, IT'S NOT JUST AVALON. BUT YOU'LL WISH IT WAS.

mystery trainer: "hi. I'm from Isshu. it's very far away from all the other Regions, and the pokemon there are only found there. I think. oh, yes, my name. it is N."

hoo boy. Team Plasma's naive leader. not evil, just naive.

N: "well, Avalon must think highly of you...wait, YOU defeated HIM?! your bluffing. let's see if that's even CLOSE to possible."

N's party

Reshiram
Kerudio
Zororak
Ononokuzu
Gigigear
Wargle

You win: "huh, so you did beat Avalon."
You lose/draw: "I had a feeling about that..."

N is blocking you from the path. he'll heal your Pokemon afterwards and won't take money, but won't let you pass untill you defeat him. if you lost or drawed at least once, then he'll say this when you meet him again:

"well, well, if it isn't you. I'll say this: your persistant. Avalon and I, we like persistant. let's see your streangth."

either way, if you win, he'll give you $10000 and a few max revives and twice that many full restores, and say this:

"...wow. only Avalon has ever defeated me with that party. You see, he's sort of my gaurdian, teaching me his secrets. to what is to remain secret in itself. I am his apprentice and second, and also a great Pokemon Trainer. I belive you can make it to the top-yes, there are other foes ahead of you-and challenge Avalon. your pokemon trust you, they think everybody should be like you. I've rarely heard that from them, and Pokemon never lie. and I was raised by them, so I should know."

N basically tipped you off that there are more trainer's ahead. I won't list them, but they all have 1 legendary. they start off as youngsters and lasses, then change to Ex-Grunts, then go on to Ace Trainers. after at least 12 unavoidable trainer battles, you finally make it to the Spear Pillar.

Avalon shall greet you properly this time.

"you have done well. as you may have known, for a long time, I am Avalon, the Grand Champion. I've never lost at anything before, untill you came along and gave me a whooping. but I'm not done yet. prepare for it. The Victor gets the Spoils, and the Spoils in your case are extrordinary. but this is my absolute best team. so don't get cocky. all champions go down if they're cocky for an instant."

AND NOW FOR HIS FOURTH PARTY:

Latios (soul dew)
Darkrai (Life orb)
Mew (Leftovers)
Zekrom (choice band)
Genosekuto (Freeze cartrige)
Arceus (special item called Omega Plate- gives it ??? type, which is resistant to all types, and all types are weak to it.)

You win: ...heh...heh heh...
You lose/draw : ...*sigh*...

afterwards, if you win, he'll say this:

" ...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! yes, yes, I lost, but you are worthy of something. this. you take it. no regrets. no denials. please, I insist."

he'll hand you a Mew. Shiny, Maxed IV's, Knows Judgement, Timid. EV's are Maxed in special attack and speed, with a dinky point in HP.

"Yes, that one needs somebody to remove it's timidness. your the one. now excuse me, I have a life to live."

he, and all the other trainers, will depart. you can battle him again later at the entrance to the battle tower.

MAN THAT WAS LONG!!! EVEN I NOTICED!!! WAYYYYY TOO LONG!!!

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!