View Single Post
Old 10-17-2010, 04:16 PM
AcrossTheUniverse Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to AcrossTheUniverse
Default Re: Gay/Les/Bi-Sexual/Straight

Okay. Just so everyone can stop saying that if everyone was gay/lesbian we would go extinct, we have sperm banks and artificial insemination everyone. This is the 21st century. Keep up.

I am personally a gay male. Proud and strong for 4 years now, since I was 12. I'm personally positive that the way you turn out to be, gay/straight/lesbian/bi, is something you're born with and could not possibly be a choice. I have been flaming my entire life. I used to play dress up and wear dresses and skirts and I had the barbies and polly-pockets and everything.

Another thing, yes I would love for all gay rights to be legalized. But I noticed earlier that someone mentioned that we're not the only ones fighting for rights. Yes I know that. Were African American's the only ones fighting for rights during their time?? No. Probably not. But it was their turn, like it is ours. (Also that person mentioned that the "pot-smokers" are also fighting for their rights. I'm sure there are groups fighting that are more important than that)

One thing I'm very glad about though is that religion has not been dragged into this so far. But I'm sure it's only a matter of time...