View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 05:45 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

"It's no trouble at all." Ashley responded as Ichiru approached the car. It was only moments after he'd gotten inside and they'd left the lake that they arrived at the school. Ichiru got out at the same time as Ashley, seeing her quickly reach into her bag and pull out a cell phone, which had just started ringing.

"Hey Bonnie. I'm in the parking lot." She spoke to the person on the other end, who Ichiru could hear yell something, bringing a puzzled look onto Ashley's face before she put away the phone.

Moments later, he saw the school doors burst open, a girl running out into the parking lot with her arms open. A boy followed behind, but walking instead.

"Oh dear..." Ashley spoke from beside Ichiru, seeming to brace herself just before the girl nearly tackled her to the ground. If the car hadn't been behind her, she would have most likely fallen. Ichiru couldn't help but smile at the sight. It reminded him of Kiseki, in a way.

"We've missed you so much! I'm so glad that you're finally here. I have loads to tell you!" The girl spoke then, and Ashley smiled as she let her go.

"Guys this is Ichiru. We met over by the lake." She looked at Ichiru, then to the other girl and the boy, who had just caught up.

"Hey, my name's Jeremy. I'm Ashley's twin brother." He spoke in a friendly tone, to which Ichiru smiled in response.

"Nice to meet you."

The other girl was looking at him in confusion, which made him wonder what she was thinking.

"You're name is Ichiru? I'm so so so sorry. Even though we haven't really talked before I thought your name was Kiseki all these years." Ichiru appeared obviously shocked when she spoke, simply staring at her as Ashley and Jeremy laughed and Ashley hugged Bonnie.

"Bonnie I love you." Ashley smiled and walked ahead of everyone, turning back to look at them. "We better get inside. Jeremy, we have to go to the office."

"And so the day begins..." Jeremy sighed and followed his sister, along with the other girl, who Ichiru now knew as Bonnie. The latter stopped suddenly and turned back to look at Ichiru.

"You coming?" She asked him in a playful voice before turning around to resume her walk to the school. Ichiru shook himself out of his thoughts and ran to catch with her.

"Wait, so you know someone named Kiseki that looks like me?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."