View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 01:08 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: [RP] The Secrets of Fells Church PG-13 (edited and redone)

OoC: Gonna mess with Bonnie a little, assuming she's still in the hallway. xP

IC: Ichiru

"I thought that I heard people call you Kiseki during the years. Is that a nickname for you or something?" Bonnie's reply made Ichiru look at her. although the expression on his face was unreadable. If she had seen someone named Kiseki around school, then that meant he still attended school here. Ichiru had been under the impression that he'd moved out of town or something had happened to him. The worry had been eating him alive the entire time he'd been away.

He started to respond to Bonnie, but stopped abruptly when her hand accidentally brushed against his. A weird feeling came over him, and his gaze shifted to the ground. He felt some sort of...connection to Bonnie now. Did that mean she wasn't a normal human?

Bonnie took a few steps back, looking at the ground. "I've gotta go, I'm sorry." She turned and walked away quickly then, disappearing into the school. Ichiru sighed, looking at the ground with a scowl. He should have known something like this would happen. He couldn't expect to come to a place like this without someone eventually finding out what he was. If Bonnie had figured it out, all he could do no was hope that she didn't tell anyone.

Shifting his bag on his shoulder, he went into the school, heading toward the office.

Kiseki

Having hung around outside for too long, Kiseki had made himself late. He'd noticed a group of people outside, but hadn't paid them much attention due to his spacing out. Now all of them had gone inside, and he was late. It seemed that no matter what he did, it always ended up this way.

He ran through the school's front doors, not even noticing the similar-looking teenage boy in the office as he passed. He slowed down when in the hallway, so as not to crash into anyone. However, this didn't seem to help, for with his eyes on the floor and not in front of him, he walked into someone only a few steps further. The shock made him back up a few steps, seeing the person who he'd run into - a dark skinned girl.

"I-I'm sorry, I should've been watching where I was going. Are you okay?"

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."