Thread: [SLCalamity RP]
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:04 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Thumbs down Re: [SLCalamity RP]

OoC: sorry for the lateness. Have had trouble following RPs

[NBP]

The trainer eagerly followed me, and that made me feel good. I was kind of new to the Great Lakes, but knowing somebody relied on me was a great ego boost. "Follow me now!" I cheerfully said as I led the way into the lakes.

Crystal clear surfaces opened in front of us a short way on the trail, a breathtaking scene unfolding before my eyes. It felt reeaal good, and I made a mental note to come back again here soon.

As we were approaching the nearest water body- also the largest- I noticed a few Pokemon playing in the water. There were a pair of Finneon chasing each other in the low tide while a Poliwag splashed about, trying to catch them with its water spurts.

As soon as the blue tadpole noticed us, it let out a shrill cry and the two lil' fishes ran away, leaving the blue Pokemon alone with us. "Oh dear," I said. "It looks afraid. What do you want to do?"

Name: Sam
Total Items: (x1) Type repellent, (x4) Park Balls, (x1) Super Ball, (x1) Super Potion

Current Encounter: Poliwag 100%

Pokemon ENcountered: Poliwag
Encounter remaining: 15

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: Alpha
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, TM Hidden Power [Poison], BM Curse, BM Mirror Coat

Pokemon: Lanturn
Nickname: Delta
Ability: Illuminate
Nature: Lonely
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Rain Dance, Surf

Pokemon: Linoone
Nickname: Omega
Ability: Pickup
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Surf, Toxic, Substitute

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.