Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:22 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
I think there's already a program on my Mac, I just have to find it. If I can't find it, than that program may come in handy. Hopefully I will get better soon and then figure out how to do the recording and editing, and then maybe have some of my own recordings up on here.
Yeah, Macs can have Audacity. Just make sure you get the Mac version, of course. xDD

Neo, your voice really suits the narration, and I love how you added music! Great job with it. I was going to do that too. xD

I need voice actors to help with mine. Dx Though I do have a clip of when I was reading out some of my Shadow the hedgehog story to Scy once...which I could post, but it's silly. xDD

And Scy, you could have a go! xD Plus, your Tilly's Quest narration/voices were fine. "There is an ivysaur on the road. On Oakwood's road."

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 10-30-2010 at 07:27 AM.