Thread: Voice Acting
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Acting

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKim View Post
And Graceful, I suppose male since that's what I am, but I think it's a matter of whatever fits!
Oh! xDDDDDDDDDDD I read your post as "Anyone have a weird and quirky voice," for some reason, and so I was meaning that I'd offer to do a voice for you. xDDDD Wow, I need to actually read things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumori Gem View Post
Well, you don't have to. I thought it might be nice to know who's playing who in what clip. xD

But yeah, putting a clip of everyone's voice in the first post, providing people will do it, sounds like a good idea to me.
I think that's a good idea though. If I was a character of someone's in a clip, then I'd want to be that character again and stick with her/him. I think it would be good to have a listing of people who are interested in voice acting, and then what characters they have played. I like the idea of having a sort of sign-up sheet that people can fill out perhaps, and it could have things like your name, your voice type, your acting skills, your availability (as in, what hours you're on Pe2k or able to record the lines), your contact details (if you can be contacted outside of Pe2k), etc, and then if we include clips of our voices and they're put with the form in the front page, it'll make it a whole lot easier for people to type cast and they'll know to just contact people if they want them to do a voice for them. ^^ Can I do a mock form? o:

Name: Grace/Flareon/Suicune.
Accents: Australian (naturally), American, some kind of English. xD
Voice type: Average pitch for a girl, I suppose. x)
Availability: Every day, but different times depending on whether it's a weekday or weekend. But for at least 6 or so hours every day. I'm on Pe2k every day, multiple times a day.
Contact details: Pe2k, deviantART (GoldFlareon), AIM (XantheFlareon), etc.
Voice example: Click here to listen to Voice test.mp3
Characters so far (on this thread): Just Dusty for scenes in my story, but the clip isn't done yet. xD

How's that? o:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.

Last edited by Graceful_Suicune; 11-01-2010 at 11:11 AM.