View Single Post
  #10  
Old 11-14-2010, 01:39 AM
Professor Geoffrey's Avatar
Professor Geoffrey Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: My laboratory.
Posts: 6,512
Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: What did you do today?

I lazed around most of the day, but I cleaned some. I convinced my mom to take me to Starbucks (Carmel Machiatto!) but we also went to Safeway for some stuff. My room is 47% done. The other 53% will be done tomorrow.
__________________
❒ SINGLE ❒ TAKEN ✔ LAPRAS RIDER
The Professor of Pokémon Elite 2000.