View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:35 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Battling Center Feedback: Now with new thought! =9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
Any and all rules implemented for this particular subject IMO don't really matter.

The difference between this forum and others (Serebii, Smogon, etc.) is the traffic (and to be a bit more specific, the knowledge of its members).

I've battled on pretty much every forum online for competitive battling and the problem here is this place OVERALL is completely dead (and not just the Battling Center).

I think that is the main problem. Making rules for clans and the like isn't going to magically change the amount of users here when there are other booming Pokemon sites.

You also look at some of the "battling rules" that other clans here at PE2K like to use and it makes it a little hard for clans to even face one other in a war.

So how do we fix this problem? I say that there needs to be a huge presence by PE2K's own members here by (1) recruiting others users from across the internet and by us members continually training and (2) getting better so this forum actually becomes an attractive place for other people to not only visit, but also stay here.

That's absolutely fine. :] In fact, before you edited your post, I was going to suggest that we'd have to gather new members then. I plan to be writing some website articles up pertaining to battling and the battling center. This should hopefully either a) direct more PE2K members to the battling center and b) direct newer members to the battling center.