View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 11:46 PM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: Could we manage without technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend collector View Post
I could survive, but I would be very bored. all I would have to do is probably ride my bike, read a book or practise guitar.

Pros of no technology: Less Obesity/Lazyness, Less terrorisms (you need technology to make a bomb don't you? I am not too sure of this one), (If what they are saying about violence in video games is tru) Less violence/school shootings,

Cons of No technology: I would be very bored, More deaths without medical technology, I would have to walk/ ride my bike everywhere, I would have to handwrite projects/essays, i would be restricted to books for study

and there are others that I can't think of at this time of the morning

There are good and bad things of technology so I think we could manage, life would just be very hard
That's all you have for cons? Kids these days. Why don't you try starving to death because the world food supply is utterly dependent on electricity, or dying of waterborne diseases since clean water is also dependent on electricity.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."