12-19-2010, 06:29 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Look, a distraction
CLOSED FOR A BIT✧♫ okami-chan's ℛeopened and Very Much-ly ☆Improved☆ Variété Shoppe
Approved by Azumao, some time ago.
☇previous shop attained over 13,000 views :o whoa.
~~~With 100% less bitchiness ☺
Seriously, I was a witch with my shop. Sorry about that.
but I do expect the rules to be followed.
I'll make this place neater later on... or never. Whichever works, ya know. :P
---Rules Rules Rules
- No workers wanted. I made this to soothe my boredom and hone my skills, yup.
- You can order up to three things at once :D
- I am capable of doing more than what's just listed here. If you'd like something not displayed, go ahead and request it! yayyy
- No fifth gen please. Not yettt.
- I make everything transparent. If you don't want it transparent, just ask!
- The © means my idea, and I don't authorize others to use it, or any variations. Like, an okami-chan exclusive.
- I'll use whichever sprite I deem appropriate for what you request. As in, if I like an RSE sprite more than I do the DPPt one, then I'll use it instead. You can specify which you want, though, so please take advantage of that.
- I dun require credit anymore. It's a bit silly to have a whole line of text just for a sprite. I appreciate it, however (of course ) If anybody asks where you got it or something similar, though, of course please mention my name.
Tribal Pokémon ©
Total Completed Requests: 9
Flavor (ex. strawberry = red):
* Idea by Chrispy, palette and sprites by me
Thunder Pokémon ©
* You get both versions unless specified
C: Drive-Infection_7.256 [CDI] ©
CDI Color [Only in Neon]:
Coating Color [The other color besides black; only in dark colors]:
Color[s], and where:
Back Sprite? [Yes/No]:
* Would be easier if you provide a palette, but not necessary
Dark Forest Armor Recolors ©
Back Sprite? [Yes/No]:
Gen [RSE/DP/I can revamp too]:
Pokémon 2 [Goes up to five / Shiny?]:
* If choosing more than two Pokémon, please specify which Pokémon whose colors will be used.
If there are only two, I'll use the colors from the Pokémon that isn't the base. If you want otherwise, please tell me :)
*Please give me a good, detailed picture or description of the fakemon you want.
If you use a picture, it should be a good pose. A good pose would
be showing the whole body of the Pokémon. For example, if you linked me a picture only showing
the back of it and wanted me to make a front view, that's not enough to look at.
* If the picture doesn't have color, tell me what colors you want and where.
* Only 1 of these per request, unless you're requesting a set (something like Latios and Latias,
different formes of Deoxys) or an evo line.
Image [link to the image you want pixel-overed!]:
* All pixel-over requests must be Pokémon-related
* Try not to make them bigger than the Eevee
If you have a large image and want it small, I can try and shrink it down to regular sprite size. But please look for smaller ones.
Template [1, 2, or 3]:
Badge Set/Poké Icons [The badges will be replaced with Pokémon icons]:
Trainer [Link, or request, I can make trainers, too]:
Pokémon Behind Trainer [Optional, only 1]:
Colors [Template, Text, Box Outline]:
* If you want to use a template that I don't have, provide me with a link so I can use it
If the type of sprite you want isn't on here, odds are I can do that, too. ^u^
Last edited by Okami-Chan; 12-20-2010 at 09:43 PM.