View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:41 PM
RocketMeowth Offline
Spazztacular

Send a message via AIM to RocketMeowth Send a message via MSN to RocketMeowth
Default Member of the Year 2010 - Results

banner by RocketMeowth
A big thanks to Paperfairy for helping me put in the votes. I haven't been feeling very good and I'm sure that without his help, this would have taken me much longer to put up (possibly not even getting up until tomorrow). So give him a huge round of applause cause he deserves it!!

C'mon guys... really? I know that the MOtY is supposed to be fun, but we set rules for a reason. Some of you voted for a single person more than the allowed amount, which was SIX times. Because of that, I only counted the first six votes those of you made who went over the limit.

A small few of you also used abbreviations for some of the members. Though the totaling number wasn't huge, it still created a bit of confusion for me since I had to figure out just who the abbreviated member was. Again, it wasn't a big deal, but it cause a bit of a delay with tabulating.

Next time, please follow the rules accordingly okay? We have them for a reason. =3 Thanks.

-------------------

Now how about that 2010?! With the year now officially gone, we celebrate the promise of a better year with 2011! What better way to start off our forum celebration of this new promise with some funtastic results?! Without further ado, I give to you, the Member of the Year 2010 RESULTS!!!

The Members

Coolest Member

First Place:
Nyurgh, Loral Arcanine, Neo Pikachu - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Embreon, LS the Door Mat, Tobiume, Fossil Fusion, aeoneeveemoon, Trainer17, Tombi , Husnain, Jack of Clovers, RocketMeowth, Shen, Anastasia-R - 1 vote each

NOTES: We have a triple tie for first place! And for second, wow, look at everyone! AND WHAT IS THAT?! MY NAME?! FFFFF I feel so honored! ='D

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Smartest Member

First Place:
Kenny_C.002, Loyal Arcanine, Neo Pikachu, Woodchuck - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Nirvash, Bumblebee16, Sixto, Near, Haze, The Jr. Trainer, Your Mom, Husnain, Professor Geoffrey, HKim, Josh, Lusankya - 1 vote each

Notes: So many members we consider to be our smarties. Once again first place takes a tie, though this time with four!! It's neat to see so much respect for our members smarts, isn't it? Congrats guys!!

Nicest Member

First Place:
Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Trainer17, Anastasia-R, Charmander009, Graceful_Suicune - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Hoshika, Anna Egorov, Operative, Tobiume, BlueJello, Yo Face Here, Male Snorunt, Disco, Embreon, Moonlight, Husnain, Tombi, Kumori Gem, HKim, Dog of Hellsing - 1 vote each

Notes: I think I see a pattern starting to form... haha.

Funniest Member

First Place:
Operative - 3 votes
Second Place:
LS the Door Mat, Ridley, Yo Face Here, Woodchuck - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Hoshika, Tobiume, Scytherwolf, Larvinator, Tombi, PainKiller, iReign, earth_type_rule,
General Dunsparce, Dr Scott, Latio-Reol, Dog of Hellsing - 1 vote each

Notes: Our first full medal give out! Maybe that pattern I was seeing was a lie just like that cake I wanted to eat yesterday? Big congratulations to Operative for getting first place! That, and it's the first, first place not shared by anyone. xD

Most Bizarre Member

First Place:
Ridley - 5 votes
Second Place:
LS the Door Mat - 3 votes
Third Place:
Hoshika, Alaska, Operative, B3, bronislav84, Charizard Michelle - 1 vote each

Notes: Wow Ridley, five votes?! Though I can't blame everyone. What's a Samus villain doing chilling around a Pokemon forum?

Most Helpful Member

First Place:
Graceful_Suicune - 3 votes
Second Place:
Kumori Gem - 2 votes
Third Place:
Nyurgh, Fierce Deity, Pidge, Jessu, Anastasia-R, JokesterJesse, Disco, Loyal Arcanine, HKim, LS the Door Mat, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, BlueJello, Mr420, Shucklulz, Seawolf, DaRkUmBrEoN - 1 vote each

Notes: Wow, now that's a lot of people you guys consider helpful. It's so wonderfully diverse! I love it! Also, congrats to Grace for first and Kumori for second!

Best Female

First Place:
Operative, Graceful_Suicune, Tombi - 4 votes each
Second Place:
Embreon - 2 votes
Third Place:
Jack of Clovers, Male Snorunt, Pidge, Disco, Jessu, Loyal Arcanine, Scytherwolf, Dark Salamence, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Kayla Ann, Husnain, EmBreon, Gaia, Snow Fairy Sugar, RocketMeowth, Kumori Gem, K_pop - 1 vote each

Notes: I got voted in again?! WUT IS THIS BLASPHEMY! Haha, I love how some of these wonderful woman all secretly have beards. Congrats to the winners!

Best Male

First Place:
Tobiume - 5 votes
Second Place:
Trainer17, LS the Door Mat - 2 votes each
Third Place:
Nyurgh, Pidge, Fossil Fusion, Darkcowboy, Hkim, Woodchuck, Husnain, Professor Geoffrey, Sixto, Shen, Dr Scott, Lusankya, The Maple Syrup Baptist - 1 vote each

Notes: Can't forget about the men of our forum now can we? Nope. You all rock! Also, big congrats to Tobiume for the win. I still say your name sounds like some neat new age mineral to me. Haha.

Best New Member

First Place:
JokesterJesse - 7 votes
Second Place:
Doodlebop - 5 votes
Third Place:
Linchy - 4 votes

Notes: Nya hahaha! Voting grams! Linchy, that's four for you... Doodlebop you get 5. Glen Coco? Seven for you Glen Coco! You go Glen Coco!

Most Improved Member

First Place:
Linchy, Master Groudon, Gaygar Rocks, JokesterJesse - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Sixto, Near, Dark Moonlight, Haze, Latio-Reol - 1 vote each

Notes: Keep up the improvement guys! You're doing great so far!! =D

N00b of the Year

First Place:
gamedude - 4 votes
Second Place:
Shinies, Dark Moonlight - 3 votes each
Third Place:
Pokejava - 2 votes

Notes: =3 Can't forget about these guys. *hugs the winning N00bs* I don't really know what to say to this without the risk of it being taken offensively. So yeah, you guys get big hugs. ^^

The Arts

Best Artist

First Place:
Kumori Gem - 4 votes
Second Place:
Scytherwolf - 3 votes
Third Place:
Graceful Suicune, Tombi, Anastasia-R - 2 votes each

Notes: Art is full of many much <3. I should know. I've drawn my hand numb and still kept going. I PREDICT CARPEL TUNNEL IN MY FUTURE!! xD Congrats to you artists! I expect you to not only top this years reason you won, but to do it with so much passion and grace that it burns my eyes. OnO YOU BETTER DO EET.

Best Graphics Artist

First Place:
Temporal Snake, Tombi - 8 votes each
Second Place:
Linchy - 3 votes
Third Place:
Anastasia-R, Pokemon Trainer Sarah, Kumori Gem, Deadsmite - 2 votes each

Notes: Nice work you guys! I've seen some of the banners you've all made. I can see why you won. Congrats!!

Best Spriter

First Place:
Disco - 8 votes
Second Place:
Speed-X - 6 votes
Third Place:
Graceful_Suicune - 5 votes

Notes: Disco, you practically stole the show with your illuminating mirrors! The votes just flew to you like anime goers to a rave. Haha.

Best Avatar

First Place:
JokesterJesse, Kumori Jem, Tombi - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Pidge, Disco, Sixto, BlueJello, Peace Buyer, Professor Geoffrey, Dr.Scott, Jessu - 1 vote each

Notes: Avatars can speak wonders about the member they are representing. It seems pretty obvious what these people's avatars were saying. =3

Best Signature

First Place:
Stinky, Tobiume - 2 votes each
Second Place:
Anastasia-R, Graceful Suicune, aeoneeveemoon, Charmander009, Kumori Gem, Larvinator, Tombi - 1 vote each

Note: Signatures speak just as much as avatars. Way to say what was needed to get your guys here!

Best Author (Pokemon)

First Place:
Graceful_Suicune, Kumori Gem - 4 votes each
Second Place:
Scytherwolf, RocketMeowth - 2 votes
Third Place:
Hypocrisy is Fun!, EmBreon, aneeveemoon, Michelle8936, Charmander009, Josh

Notes: I pretty much died when I saw my name in second alongside Scytherwolf's (she's so much better than me, it's like an honor!!!). I know two votes isn't much, but they mean more to me than you may know. Haha, also, congrats to everyone! I never knew we had so many talented writers here at PE2K (well I know about the ones in first and second...)!!

Best Author (non-Pokemon)

First Place:
metal-sonic - 2 votes
Second Place:
Steakku, Graceful_Suicune, LS the Door Mat, Haze, Scytherwolf, Grassy_Aggron - 1 vote each

Notes: Haha, I never read the non Pokemon fanfiction. Maybe I should? Hehe, anyways congrats you guys!

Best Roleplayer

First Place:
Neo Pikachu - 4 votes
Second Place:
Kitkatt, K_pop, Mewcario, Lusankya, Dog of Hellsing - 1 vote each

Notes: There were seriously a lot more votes for this than I was expecting! Look at all those contenders! Yeah it may not seem like a lot, but to someone who hasn't been here in like... I don't know how long, this is pretty intense. Nice job guys!

The Support

Best Debater

First Place:
Lusankya - 2 votes
Second Place:
Reign_of_Dreams - 1 vote

Notes: Not many votes for this. *shrugs* I guess there wont be a major debate over it? =P I'm terrible...

Best URPG Participant

First Place:
Ball, Pidge, Monbrey, Doroshii, Haze - 1 vote each

Notes: ONLY A FIRST PLACE! The others are just a lie. There is only gold in the URPG. Remember that.

Best Tactician/Stratagist

First Place:
Haze - 3 votes each
Second Place:
NTT, Xalapeno - 1 vote each

Notes: Nice work Haze! ;D Maybe you can teach me sometime?

True Pokemon Fan

First Place:
Professor Geoffrey - 4 votes
Second Place:
Snow Fairy Suger, Nirvash - 1 vote each

Notes: A Professor being a Pokemon fan? Hah, and the next thing you'll tell me is that the world is round or that fish don't walk on their tail fins.

=^^= Nya

Last edited by RocketMeowth; 01-10-2011 at 09:48 PM.