View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 01:28 PM
Doodlebop Offline

Default Re: {RP} Sonic: Distant Worlds {RP} (Sign ups are open)

((Hey, Metal, did Morgoth not notice the fact that Nova chucked a big heavy ring at his head? xD))

Re/Nimue

Re nodded in agreement. "Right, let's go." He sprinted alongside them, occasionally glancing over his left shoulder to make sure nothing was coming up his blind spot. He blew hair out of his good eye, which promptly fell back in. Exasperated, he shoved it back with his hand.

*You need a haircut.*

No, I don't.

*Yes you do.*

Shut up.

"I know this is probably not the right time, but the feeling will bother me until I figure it out, do you recognize me? Because I could swear I know you from somewhere...did you ever venture to a small town near a forest called Rhea when you were younger?" Luna was talking to Skye. Re stared at her in disbelief.

"Um, could it wait until this is all over?" He jumped lightly over a log. Suddenly he found himself staring at the village. Oh, no. Real fire was on one of the roofs, and it was spreading. Not to mention the shadowy forms moving up and down the town, attacking villagers. "We gotta hurry." He slid down the slope and sprinted towards the village, quickly covering the ground.

THANK YOU CHAAAAR. *uberglomp*
Quick note: I usually go by Doodleniks. It you see me somewhere else with that alias, feel free to drop me a line! ;)
Pair: Yo Face Here
My Links