View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 04:38 AM
scubasteveE Offline

Send a message via AIM to scubasteveE Send a message via MSN to scubasteveE
Default Re: The Laughing Man's Society: Blood Red Edition : 8/15 /Recruiting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eevee trainer View Post
D: I could try to teach you, but I need a new computer and a tablet... XD;

And, I've tried programming... I remember failing the class cause of how shy I was with presenting... :x

And yeah, like Dead Space. <3 :3 My writing and art seems to do better around that type of stuff. :X Gore and whatnot.
Plus, I got to meet several people from Visceral when they went to ComicCon. :3

Well I've tried to take classes, but I still suck. I'm just not very good. But I'm actually pretty good with graphics, for instance I made my banner :x But I did it in like 10 mins. so it also sucks. :x

I hate presenting too. ._. I really dislike being the center of attention.

Awesome! I love Dead Space, so when you get there, come up with something better that it. As cliche as it sounds, I really want to work for Gamefreak or PUSA. :x Or Eat Sleep Play just because of Twisted Metal

Quote:
Originally Posted by megamonk4 View Post
I just started college fall of 2010, XD, but after this semester I should be able to jump into my major since I have most of my electives out of the way. But I also am going to be doing another major in japanese(Double Majors, :D!).
Double major all the way across the sky.... sorry I couldn't resist. xD But that's sweet! It's really good that it didn't take you too long to get into it. How hard is japanese to learn? I've picked up somethings from watching anime, but yeah that's it. :(

and I CAN'T BELIEVE NO ONE WISHED ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY ;_;

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.

Last edited by scubasteveE; 01-15-2011 at 04:42 AM.