View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 02:18 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: [SC2] Dominion of Psionic Swarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Lucario View Post
The more I play the more I begin to think Idra isn't wrong for raging against Terran.
Idra's rage is not exactly wrong, but not exactly right either. In general though he is a pretty greedy player, so plays that punish greediness makes it tough for him to get through. Either that, or he faces Jinro, who is even better at macro than he is. Terran has gotten the nerf bat over and over again throughout the patches after release. It's gotten a lot better since then.

Quote:
I'm in desperate need of coaching, I have completely derailed my opponent's economy but because I couldn't shoot down air because I didn't have Stalkers out I lost.
Define "derail" an opponent's economy. When did your opponents pwn you with banshees? Scout better? Get stalkers (they're kinda easy on the gas)? Present a replay for me to check out?

Quote:
And why aren't cloaked units immune to detection from a sensor tower? I understand its a warning system for an attack but stealth units should be able to get around that.
Stealth units are not seen with sensor towers. You don't get the little red dots if the unit is burrowed or cloaked. Rest assured that you need a detector to know. Run them tunneling roaches. ;)