View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 12:36 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: How come Ash doesnt catch more Pokemon?

I find it ironic that the slogan is "gotta catch 'em all", yet pokemon's main character does not abide by that at all. xDDD And I don't think it makes him more realistic... I just thing it proves how he thinks he's pretty good, but he's really not. xD

I guess the whole thing with him developing bonds with them all is reasonable and it's one of the main things encouraged within the ideas of pokemon, but I think he should catch more anyhow... I mean, you catch some pokemon to become friends with them and travel with them, battle with them, and have a lasting journey with them, but others you have for the purpose of collecting. o: I admit it sucks for the pokemon, but I love the idea of ranches, so I like to think that many trainers can send them to those kinds of places. x)

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.