Old 01-31-2011, 02:44 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: [SC2] Dominion of Psionic Swarms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masami View Post
As what race? If youre a zerg, BROOOOOD LORDS <3
Otherwise you're going to need good placement of units, flank, and mutas to harras.
As toss.....uhm.....immortal collosi? o.O I dno, I don't play toss.

Also I've been invited to play for an eSports team, only a small one, but it'll force me to get a lot more training done, which will be good.

EDIT: Kenny, mind changing my race on main page to Zerg?
Also, does anyone have a EU account or is willing to let me login to a US account to play against some people here?
BLs do take forever to build though, and marines can ruin your day very quickly with a quick stim snipe. I do think that it's a good idea if your opponent is a slow pusher though. Mutas are nice against tanks and marines, but only if you're good at harass and stuff.

Immortals rape tanks hard, which is why marines are there. Colossi would counter marines in a direct confrontation. I also think that VR's or warp prisms also work well, again doing the drops and stuff.

That's awesome dude. e-sports teams will always be a good thing if you're going for it and have the time to do it. :3

Oh btw, there's a bunch of videos from Idra that's analyzing his games on youtube. I highly recommend them, since it's all about the nitty gritty details of playing good zerg.