02-02-2011, 04:07 AM
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Manchester, Connecticut
Re: READ FIRST: Graphic Art: Rules, Resources, and Help
Resources (So far)
- Black/White Sprites - Pigman was kind enough to link us to Pokemon B/W sprite sheets. Make use of them!
- The Spriter's Resource - It has many sprites for many Pokemon and non-Pokemon games! It also has a few tutorials.
- RetroGameZone - Like The Spriter's Resource, it also has sprite. Not as much, but TSR, but it has some good sprite for less known games. It's one of TRS's affiliates.
- Pokemon Sprite Generator - Need ideas for a new fusion? You should try out this cool generator then for some new ideas.
- Pokemon Elite 2000 Sprites Page - Oh, yes, the pe2k sprite resource. You should also check that page for some sprites!
- Sprite Database - Also another good places to find some sprites. It's one of TRS's affiliates.
- MFGG - This resource is made more for sprites relating to Mario games. This is a non-Pokemon sprite resource. It's one of TRS's affiliates.
- Trainer Overworld Sprite Base - Provided by Disco, these will serve as a base sprite for a trainer.
Azumao's Sprite Resource Post - Read post to see what Azumao had in this post to share with us sprite artists!
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw
If you've a ready mind
Where those of wit and learning
Will always find their kind.
Last edited by paperfairy; 02-03-2011 at 02:57 AM.