View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 04:01 AM
Platinum Lucario Offline

Send a message via ICQ to Platinum Lucario Send a message via AIM to Platinum Lucario Send a message via MSN to Platinum Lucario Send a message via Yahoo to Platinum Lucario Send a message via Skype™ to Platinum Lucario
Default Re: Gay/Les/Bi-Sexual/Straight

As I may be straight... I have plenty of friends that I know online that are indeed bisexual or gay/lesbian. I do reckon that they should be given equal rights, this is definately one of the things that really do need to be fixed on Earth. Everyone has the right to like whoever they wish to, there is nothing wrong with someone liking the same gender, nor is there anything wrong with being bisexual either. I just think it's just a wonderful thing that our human race has evolved to do, I wonder if our ancestors of the human race has ever been into liking the same gender or being bisexual? I think it's only normal for humans to like any gender they choose to. ^^

It's just amazing how the life on Planet Earth is like, it's just so wonderful... and they're all beautiful in their own way. :)