View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 11:54 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Re: Things You Hate in Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombi View Post

There's plenty of metal that chills me out, but thrash? If it calms you down, it's not doing its job right. I mean, when this starts playing at BOA this year, I doubt the crowd's gonna be sitting on the grass!

Have you experienced any live? I reckon if I went up to a thrash band after they played a gig and said 'thanks man, that chilled me out', they'd probably be insulted! Last time I saw a thrash band I was privileged enough to have the frontman kneel in front of me and let me share the mic for the best bit of the song. 1:38-1:52! When he came to give me a high five afterwards, I certainly wasn't calm, I was shaking like a shitting dog and all I could say was 'thanks man, that was ******* AWESOME'

I dunno, I just find it very strange indeed. Go to a gig!

And aye, what Dan said. Though I've been stopped at train stations, airports and gig venues.
:O
I think I need to clarify what I said. xD
Thrash calm me down when I'm being forced to listen to Rap. In any other scenario... well, let's just say that I've sprained my neck quite a few times ^_^;

And I've only been to three concerts - other than when my dad was the front man for Taking Fire - during my life.
First: Iron Maiden. \m/ But my dad literally duct taped my wrists to my chair xD
Second: nevershoutnever .__. I have no comment to this other than Chris looked at me and smiled and I nearly pissed my pants. But in my defense, I was wearing my Guns N' Roses shirt c: ♥
Third: BVB :P Yeah, all in all it was a sick-ass show.