Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:13 AM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Yeah, I figure as much. :P I do too! Definitely the biggest one I've read about! xDDD Get it? Reading about a library...haha... Ahem. Yeah, haha, that's true, which is why I suggested an appropriate section for those types of books. o: I would think so, and it would be hard to know what's what.
XD Yeah, and they can't really figure out for sure what's relevant or not, and they haven't found out anything really important yet.

Quote:
It makes sense, and kind of makes me wanna write a story from a poached pokemon's point of view. o: (Yeah, I agree. True, and then when they find out that the 'shiny' pokemon is just a regular colour, they would probably have no need for the pokemon anymore. D:) That's good! :D Bye bye collar. xDD Now Thunder just needs to have hers taken off. D: Not that that's as simple to do as it is to say. Yaaay!
Yeah, it would probably be a pretty horrible place to end up, though I guess it would be varying degrees of "bad" depending on what poachers the pokemon got caught by. (Yeah, and they'd just get rid of it or worse, take their anger out on it or something, especially if it was a weak pokemon.) Thunder's? Well, THAT would prove a much bigger problem. If the people at the pokemon center tried to take HERS off, it would either explode or electrocute her (and possibly the person trying to take it off) to death.

Quote:
I'd think so. And he has better company, but then again, he's in a place with other pokemon, so he'd feel a bit useless along with all the others. And less privacy and whatnot. Although, Stromblade has too much privacy. They should share it around with each other! x3 I thought that too. I think it's awesome to learn about characters' pasts. ^^ I really liked how he was thinking back further each time, and then further again...until the past story happened. I think you situated that part well. ^^ That's awesome! Anti-stereotype for the win! xD
Yeah, well, sort of. He wouldn't get to interact with them much, and pokemon would probably be coming and going, but at least it's something. XD Yeah. I really like writing about their pasts, so I'm glad people like reading them. I'm glad it worked well, because it was something I didn't feel like I could really get right. And yeah, it's not like the scythers are looking at their children and thinking, "Hm....you look like you're going to be evil someday. So I'll name you Bloodscythe. And you over there, you look like you'll be nice. You'll be called Silverbreeze."

Quote:
I think that's really nice that he could have someone like that, especially with parents such as those. D: At least they weren't abusive though. I wonder what Thunder's parents were like... o:

No, I know. xDDD Which is why I said it would be funny if he did, because...ahh, I duno. xD I was just thinking random things. But that's cool! And of course; I believe one day you'll finish it, just as I hope to finish my stories too. xD
Stormblade probably wouldn't have made it were it not for Bloodscythe. And Thunder's parents will be in that one shot..if I can ever write it. I'm putting the PoD one shots on hold as well.

I hope so! And I hope you get to start your other ones too, because I really want to read them.

Quote:
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH I KEEP ADDING THAT R!

Yeah, true. D: I know, haha, but I was just throwing options around...crazy ones!

*GAPS* You wrote it that long ago? o: Well I'm excited anyway. ;3 And of course I'm looking forward to it! :D Why wouldn't I be? ^^

I NEED TO GET WRITING SOON. c:
Oh, okay. o: *wonders what other theories you have*

Well, a few weeks ago. I don't remember much of the first part of it, because there's this one part...(and part of the reason I decided to put a hold on PoD before it specifically) that I'm having huge trouble editing, and that has so much potential to go very, very wrong if I don't do it right, so I was mainly focusing on that.

YOU DO. o:

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-