View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 06:48 PM
Pokomum Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Anyone hate Arceus like I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumAnimations View Post
I think she is saying that it takes all the fun out of actually collecting the Pokemon.
Yes. You are bang on. For me, if the pokemon are copies it is just not the same. I have a pre-owned platinum game full of hacked shiny's that I inherited from GAME. I am still working out what to do with it. It includes a 'Hall of origin Archeus' but its Hacked, for me its useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsujin View Post
Well I can give you the original. I usually clone all of mine when I give them away so we both keep a copy but you can have the "original". However I should say that there isn't anything wrong with cloning. It's as simple as copying and pasting. If I said "Hi how are you?" and then copied and pasted like this: Ctrl+C --> Ctrl+v --> "Hi how are you?" It's the exact same correct? When you clone a pokemon you are just copying and pasting it's data. There is no difference in either pokemon.
You have no idea how much I appreciate your kind offer but I would feel really guilty taking your original. I will VM you as I feel I am taking this thread off topic now.