View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 04:04 AM
The Elite Ygseto Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via MSN to The Elite Ygseto Send a message via Yahoo to The Elite Ygseto
Default Re: Anyone hate Arceus like I do?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAKING View Post
What's not to like about this Pokemon? The only reason you hate him is because he is too strong...

I think he is Awesome. I really like the fact he can be almost anything you want, however I still think I'd go for a Normal version. Extremespeed AND Judgment with STAB... ouch!
The only reason I wouldn't use normal type with him is that you can hit nothing for super effect damage, and thats one of the beauties of having that multi type ability, he can fill a hole in your team that you need. Extremespeed without the stab is still a great move going off of his base 120 Atk.

I think I would personally like to use a grass type with him, no reason but the fact that using a grass judgement would be cool to me. Hahaha.

Also, to the people who don't have a legit Arcues i'll be happy to give you one. Mine is from the Japanese movie release. Just shoot me a PM and I'll trade you one :)

My Trading Shop
White Friend Code: 0819-3051-3379
White Pokedex Obtained: 151(U)/442(N)

Pokemon I've Recently Breed, PM for trades
- Zorua w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Naive
- Deino w/ Dark Pulse, Timid and Modest
- Panpour w/ Nasty Plot, Random Natures