Welcome to the Clan Index, here you will find the list of all currently active Clans, as well as rules for them. So, if you're looking for a Clan to join, feel free to check out any of the ones currently listed.
What makes a Clan:
In order to form a clan, you'll need at least 5 active members. Once you've reached the minimum requirement you must then post the provided form here in order to be to added to the Index and become official.
How a Clan gets removed from the Index:
General Clan Rules:
- The Clan Leader request to have their thread closed and removed from the list.
- Clan thread reaches the 3rd Page of the Battle Center.
- Clan hasn't been active for more than 2 weeks.
- You may only be in 1 Clan at a time.
- You many not post in another clan thread other than your own.
- Clans are not to form alliances with one another.
[B]Clan Name:[/B] (Name of your Clan)
[B]Thread Link:[/B] (Link to the Clan Thread)
[B]Banner:[/B] (Must be 200x100)
[B]Clan Leader:[/B] (Please provide link to profile)
- Only the Clan Leader may Post in an Opposing Clan to declare a Challenge.
- Both Clan's MUST post here confirming they are going to war with one another.
- From that date, you are given 2 weeks to complete the War.
- Incomplete War's will be considered a draw, unless there is a clear victor.
- Both Clan's MUST post here stating if they've won or loss.
War Battling Rules
- At least 5 Members from each clan must be able to participate.
- A Clan can't be in 2 Wars at once.
- A Clan has no longer then 5 days to respond to a challenge, if that clan does not respond to challenge at that point it will be considered a decline.
- A Clan cannot send out more than 1 Challenge at a time.
- If a Clan has a pending challenge you may not challenge that Clan.
- You get 1 pass to decline a Challenge after every war, but you MUST accept the next challenge or it counts as a point
- The Clan that declined MUST post here stating that they've done so.
- No Challenging a new clan with in the first Month of them being formed, unless they state they are ready for challenges.
- Whether you win or lose a war, you MUST have at least 3 different battlers participating in the next one. If your war is bigger than 5v5, then the amount of battlers changes. Exampe: A war with 7v7 means that you need 4 different Battlers in the next war.
- If you're Clan doesn't have enough people to meet the minimum change requirements. It's alright to use the same Battlers over again.
Note: Other rules or clauses can be added on, but only if the two leaders agree to it.
- 6 vs 6 Lv. 100
- No Hacks
- No Ubers
- Sleep Clause (You can only put 1 Pokemon to SLEEP at a time.)
- Evasion Clause (No Double team and Minimize.)
- Species Clause (No same Pokemon in your party. ex: 2 Raichus)
- OHKO Clause (No OHKO moves. ex: Fissure)
- You gain a Point for winning
- You lose a point for losing and declining two Challenges in a row
- A Draw results in no points being gained or lost
Failure to observe these guidelines will result in the War not counting.