View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:40 AM
ChainReaction01 Offline

Send a message via AIM to ChainReaction01 Send a message via MSN to ChainReaction01
Default Individual RP: Stinky

NBP

Ranger Chainy

~~~~~

I grabbed my Poke Balls and gadgets, shoving them into various pockets and recesses over my uniform. I was kinda nervous - the Trainer I was taking through today was rumoured to be famous or something - I usually managed to screw up in front of important people.

As I rummaged around in my desk, taking everything that I might possibly need, I felt a black aura pass through the room. I looked up instinctively, and saw Ivy stalk through the office area. She was scowling, and managed to make each footstep sound like a hammerfall of doom. I was careful to avoid eye contact as she passed the reception desk and exited the building. The door closed behind her with a crash. The couple of Trainers that were sitting there looked uncomfortable, but soon went to playing with their PokeNavs or reading pamphlets.

What the hell was that? I wondered, shooting looks around the room. I was just about to shake my head and forget about it when Buzz slinked into the room. He was sticking to the walls and staying low, like he was hiding from something. He made his way over to me, but I pretended to not notice him.

"Pssst, is Ivy in here?" he hissed to me when he had reached my cubicle.

"Nah, she's gone outside," I replied, my voice low. "What did you do this time?"

Buzz returned a grin. "Check out the noticeboard when you get a chance," he replied before sneaking off.

As I watched him leave, Dual appeared in a flash of blue light. The Gallade looked slightly worried - I rarely saw him like that. The last time was when he was about to fight off a Kyogre and a Kingdra at the same time.

<I ran across Ivy outside. She wasn't too happy, asked me if I knew anything about a letter on the noticeboard,> he said through our mind link. <Do you know what she's pissed off about?>

No, but I have a feeling I know where we can find out, I replied.

Dual struggled to keep the emotions out of his face, but I could tell he was curious. I grabbed the last few pieces of technology and decided to pass by the noticeboard on the way out. I quickly noticed a new piece of paper - it couldn't have been up there more than an hour or so. I scanned the first few lines, and my jaw dropped. I pulled out my PDA and scanned it to a PDF file, to read later. I already couldn't wait.

<Come on, we're going to be late as it is,> Dual said and he grasped my shoulder. I felt a jump inside my stomach and the world turned into a blue swirl as we teleported to the Botanical Gardens. Knowing my luck, the Trainer was already there and waiting.

~~~~~

Trainer Statistics:

Name: Bob Miller
Area Effects: 15 Encounters Remaining
Pokemon Encountered: N/A
Pokemon Captured: N/A
CC since last Encounter: 0

Pokemon Statistics:

Gentle Female Togekiss 100% (TM Flamethrower ; TM HP Grass ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Attract ; TM Water Pulse ; TM Protect ; TM Roost ; TM Shock Wave ; TM Psychic ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Double Team ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Fire Blast ; TM Reflect ; TM Light Screen ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Rest ; TM Swagger ; TM Defog ; HM Flash ; EM Nasty Plot ; EM Psycho Shift ; EM Heal Bell ; EM Tri-Attack ; EM Trick

Jolly Genderless Bronzong 100% (TM Trick Room; TM Charge Beam; TM Flash Cannon; TM HP Fighting ; TM Stealth Rock ; TM Protect ; TM Grass Knot ; TM Earthquake ; TM Explosion ; TM Calm Mind ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Rest ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Light Screen ; TM Reflect ; TM Rock Tomb ; TM Psych Up ; TM Psychic ; TM Rock Polish ; TM Substitute ; TM Solarbeam ; TM Return ; TM Double Team ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Skill Swap ; TM Swagger ; HM FlasH ; EM Trick ; EM Zen Headbutt ; EM Iron Head <Levitate Ability>)

Jolly Male Yanmega 100% (TM Roost ; TM HP Ice ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Substitute ; TM Giga Drain ; TM Psychic ; TM Toxic ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Attract ; TM Dream Eater ; TM Defog ; TM Flash; EM Whirlwind ; EM Reversal <Speed Boost Ability>)

Item Statistics:

Type Repellent x3
Hyper Ball x2
Park Ball x10
Hyper Repellant
Pokeplayer
Ferroseed Voice Disk x2
Durant Voice Disk

~~~~~

SCROLL OF CHAINS
Ranger Chapter | Referee Chapter | Grader Chapter
RIP Outer Heavens. Forever unhappy.