Aeoneeveemoon

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
HP: 89
Energy: 77

JokesterJesse

Gulpin (M)
HP: 100
Energy: 81
Status: Still crackling with electricity (PAR, +1 DEF and SP. DEF, -6 SPD)

The rain pattered down softly on the field, which was becoming muddier by the minute. His cheeks sparked with electricity and he shot it at Gulpin - much, much stronger than when he had used Thunder Wave earlier. It soared through the air, guided to its target by the blowing winds and frigid rain. It zeroed in on Gulpin and fried him with twice the power of a normal Thunder - it had apparently struck a weak spot, resulting in what some people called a critical hit. Gulpin recovered and burbled angrily, electrified inside and out. Time for revenge.

Gulpin drew back and glowed purple, pulling all the vile and trash inside it into its mouth until it had a grimy heap of sludge. Pichen recognized this attack and grimaced. Just like before tossed it around for a second, then released it, another arc of purple sludge flew through the air. It smashed straight into Pichen, sending him back to the ground. The mouse struggled to his feet, swaying from the impact and quite ready to end this fight. The sound of Aeon's voice calling an attack snapped him back into focus.

Pichen drew even more electricity from inside him and struck out again, zapping Gulpin with as much energy as he could muster. No matter how hard Gulpin tried to dodge, the storm drew it to him as if he were a lightningrod. Pichen finally let up, leaving Gulpin dazed. Gulpin grew slightly bigger and Pichen sighed... again? Gulpin, as predicted, spit out a slew of poisonous goop that engulfed Pichen. The Pichu and Gulpin ended the round being very sick of poison and electricity respectively.

Aeoneeveemoon

[Pichen] Pichu (M)
HP: 70
Energy: 49

JokesterJesse

Gulpin (M)
HP: 73
Energy: 59
Status: Still crackling with electricity (PAR, +1 DEF and SP. DEF, -6 SPD)
Notes
-The first Thunder critted, I rolled a four. I rolled 77, 82, and 39 for the rest.
-I rolled 86 and 60 for Gulpin, so he attacks.
-The rain has stopped.