HP: 100%
Energy: 94%
Moves: Amnesia~Rock Slide

Rival Silver

Staryu (X)

Energy: 81%
Moves: Hydro Pump~Hydro Pump

Staryu's center gem glints as it jumps, spinning rapidly with its front facing Huff. Its individual arms disappear, blurring into a circle, and a massive torrent of water gushes out of its center, blasting forward with force to shame white water rapids the world over. Huff, still immobilized by his paralysis, is unable to move in time to avoid the blast, and is caught directly in the face. The force of the water sends him flying back, dangerously close to the edge of the roof, but fortunately the raised edge causes him to bounce off instead of falling to his death.

Thankfully, this appears to have stimulated Huff's body enough to overcome the paralysis, allowing him to properly concentrate on his move. His eyes close, and he begins sorting through his memories, choosing several which, while important, are not ones he will miss. He then calmly releases them, temporarily allowing them to slip through his grasp-definitely one skill that has not diminished with age...

Huff's eyes open. Where am I? How did we get on top of this building? Why is my body suddenly locking down? And why is that Staryu spinning like-OH GOD HYDRO PUMP IN RAIN!

Staryu's second Hydro Pump blazes forward, slightly less powerful than the last to accommodate the rules of the battle. Huff clearly has no idea what's going on, making the starfish's job easier. However, just before the attack hits, a muscle spasm takes Huff's body over, forcing him to buckle at the knees and fall to his belly. This causes the attack to sail right over his head, striking the roof instead. Meanwhile, Huff's own paralyzed quandary leaves him unable to stand and use his next move.

Dark Moonlight

[Huff] Torkoal (M)

HP: 73%
Energy: 86%
Status: Feeling like a disabled Alzheimer's patient. Paralyzed, SpDef+2.

Rival Silver

Staryu (X)

Energy: 57%

Notes
Staryu-Hydro Pump (rolled 63 out of 100, 80 or lower to hit. Rolled 12 out of 16, 1 for critical. Dealt 27 damage. Energy cost: 12).
Huff-Amnesia (rolled 39, 25 or lower for full paralysis. SpDef+2. Energy cost: 4)
Staryu-Hydro Pump (rolled 95 out of 100, 80 or lower to hit. Energy cost: 12)
Huff-Rock Slide (rolled 3, 25 or lower for full paralysis. Energy cost: 4)
Arena Notes: Raining, 2 more actions.