Draco Meteor ~ Draco Meteor

Hitmonfighter

[Punch] Scraggy (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 82%
Energy: 32%
Attract / Substitute 5% ~ Chill

ROUND FOUR
Kibago continued to wait in her ice clock, feeling very impatient. A little droplet ran across her field of vision and her claws now had a little bit of motion – just enough to scrape the ice in frustration. She struggled a little and tried to make the rest of her body move, but it was to no avail. She settled for giving Punch a very menacing glare.
Punch gave a little wink. This time there would be no troublesome grass doll to block him. Once again he struck his pose – flexing his right bicep while holding his molted skin with his left hand – and smiled charmingly at Kibago. He blew a kiss in her direction and, as before, a shower of pink sparks came from his mouth and coalesced into a heart-shaped blob. It floated toward Kibago, who could only watch with apprehension as it grew bigger and bigger. Then, with a weird shink noise, it exploded all over Kibago’s ice blocks, the dust finding its way to her through the cracks. She blinked, seeing Punch as if through new eyes. How could she not have noticed the razzle-dazzle in his smile or the odd cuteness of the little spike on his head? She would have given a gusty sigh of longing had she been able.
No! She told herself. Snap out of it; focus! She tried to escape again, wiggling as hard as she possibly could. She felt a little give, heard a cracking noise, then...
Nothing. A Pidgey called overhead and a Starly answered, but her situation remained the same. Kibago gave a little growl of frustration.
Punch, meanwhile, was hugely relieved that he had a chance to relax, if only for a moment. He flopped backwards on the grass and let out a deep breath, feeling a limited degree of energy come back into his sore body. It now seemed to be a waiting game, a play of attrition and will that had very much to do with luck and ice blocks.

AFTERMATH

Osha-WHAT

[Kibago] Axew (F)
Ability: Mold Breaker
Health: 61%
Energy: 47%

Hitmonfighter

[Punch] Scraggy (M)
Ability: Shed Skin
Health: 82%
Energy: 30%

REF NOTES

Kibago: (Attract: + ATR)
Punch: (Attract: -8% Energy; Chill: + 6 Energy)
Kibago’s Thaw Rolls were 39 and 31, with 1-30 resulting in a Thaw.
I didn’t bother rolling for Infatuation because Kibago didn’t Thaw.
This round was essentially free money.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D