Thread: [Pokemon] The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 02:10 PM
Scytherwolf Offline

Default Re: The Path of Destiny (PG/PG-13)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guard13007 View Post
I really like how you make it seem like, "Adventure to Find Articuno" or whatever, and then randomly, oh yes, and there are these super powerful attacks. The moment that was mentioned, I was thinking, there's either going to be a long sidetrack going and stopping these before finally finding Articuno, or they're gonna find Articuno fast but then continue journeying anyhow to stop the Forbidden Attacks.

Oh yes, and I was going to say, I've learned not to drink anything while reading Graceful Suicune replies, or your replies to her. XD "QUIT DOWN!" and "BE QUIT!" have gotta be two of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Anyhow, back to the story, I now find myself really liking chapter 47, even though you let Thunder make that horrible mistake. I feel so sorry for Nightshade and Thunder now. And where's Stormblade!? Haven't mentioned him in a while. *nervous for news*

I love this line, how you just show a random nervous habit of one of them. Makes it more real. ^^
Thanks, I wanted them (and the audience) to figure out that there was something much bigger going on than the growlithes' problem with the melting ice, something that effects a lot more pokemon (and humans).

XD I'm glad you liked those replies!

Thanks! I was really wondering what you were going to think of that chapter and what Thunder did.

As for Stormblade, you'll read about him in a little bit. And you'll learn more about him in Chapter 51.

Thanks, I'm glad you notice those little details!

Thanks to Lunar Latias for the banner and Kirimori for the picture!

-My Links-