View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 12:15 AM
Yamirami Offline

Default Re: Brink of Instanity - You May Now Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutter kirby View Post
Some people at smogon have actually argued that Sandslash is better than excadrill. More power with adamant life orb, slower but enough speed to get by in sand, and neutrality to mach punch also gives it a niche over exadrill.

But I dont think that you can breed dream world abilities, since all dream world pokemon are male (except for female only pokes), although egg moves+dream world abilities are allowed at pokemon online right now.

About Sabalye, most of them are special walls, with 252/252+ in hp/special defence. It uses will-o-wisp to beat physical attackers, like a sweeping Excadrill and Landlos (forgot its english name), and also has recover, taunt, etc. to be annoying. I actually don't like fighting it, because it has no weaknesses. It is a very underated threat with prankster.
So have you battled any Focus Sash + Flail Sandslash like I had suggested for a strategy yet, or has no one noticed that yet? And about Sableye, would a Mold Breaker Sawk or Pinsir be able to counter it? Like would it be able to ignore Prankster and be able to move first and attack, or would Sableye's ability make itself still go first?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamon Xx View Post
User Name: Kamon Xx
Friend Code: 5112 2945 4034
In Game Name: Kamon
Reason for Joining?: To beable to play and improve with a regular group of players.
What other skills do you have: Breeding (4th Gen only atm tho)
Experience With Pokemon: I have been playing since Gen 1 and have also been EV training since Gen 3. I've been nervious of having battles in Gen 4+ mainly because
I dont have a group of people to play and improve with like I had 4-5yrs ago. So I'm hoping you will except me into your clan. Thank you.
Welcome to the clan. Sorry for not replying to your message...

Banner made by Broderick
Pearl Friend Code: 0862 5744 3088
Platinum Friend Code: 0216 6769 6427
White Friend Code: 0218 0120 9914