View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 07:20 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Default Re: Open Battle: Tokoyit vs Rival Silver

Yes, I am sure it is only 6HP damage for Grass Knot due to Staryu being light. It would deal more damage if the target was heavier. Also, I'm afraid Aeon has forgotten to deduct AoiAki's energy due to Surf. I've deducted it, just so you know. (That's -12 Energy according to Aeon)

ROUND FOUR

Staryu (G)
Natural Cure

Health: 76%
Energy: 45%
Evasion +1
=============
Thunderbolt/Rain Dance ~ Thunderbolt/Rain Dance/Thunder/Reflect.

AoiAki
Oshawott (M)
Torrent

Health: 72%
Energy: 47%
No Status
=============
Grass Knot ~ Hidden Power

The red-colored gem embedded on the center of its body began to glow orange. It continued glowing, getting brighter and brighter as the Staryu focused more energy into its core. It soon turned from light orange to yellow, after which, an erratic beam colored yellow was shot out. The electric-filled streak traveled quickly through the still damp atmosphere, directly hitting the Oshawott. [Oshawott -10HP/Staryu -14 Energy]

AoiAki had jumped up at the crackling electric sparks that seeped into his vein. He was not paralyzed anymore, and he hoped he would not get the status ailment again just because of Thunderbolt. He breathed a sigh of relief when the electricity did not take over his body. Once again, he was ordered to use Grass Knot, therefore chanting once more in a low voice as he looked solemnly at the grassy field. Concentrating, his arms started glowing white with a green tinge right before he had finished his song to the wildlife. The next instant, his glowing arms and hands slammed down to the grass once more, sending waves of energy flowing throughout the ground. The grass grew quickly, grabbing the Staryu again. As before, nature slammed the creature on the ground twice. [Staryu -6HP/Oshawott -12 Energy]

Once the grass had let it go, Staryu resumed its attacking. Again, its gem glowed orange at first. As more energy seeped into its core, it glowed even brighter, turning yellow. As before, electric energy was released the next moment in a glowing beam of sorts. The streak really did look very much like a lightning bolt, having a zig-zag-like pattern. The Thunderbolt made its way rapidly towards AoiAki, dealing some reasonable amount of damage. [Oshawott -10HP/Staryu -14 Energy]

The Oshawott smiled as the Thunderbolt had not paralyzed him. He had enough status ailments for one battle, thank you very much. He started concentrating his power to his inner being, his hidden part. Then, this energy was released as orbs surrounding him in an elliptical orbit. More sphere continued to form, moving quickly all around him as his eyes glowed white. Once he had gathered enough balls filled with hidden power, he pushed them off, sending them flying towards Silver's Pokemon. The barrage of orbs left a white trail of chrome behind them in the air. Then, AoiAki scowled. He had used up a good deal of his energy for that attack, and yet, it missed! Staryu had managed to bend backwards, due to the wet grass, just barely evading the attack. [Oshawott -13 Energy]

END ROUND FOUR

Staryu (G)
Natural Cure

Health: 70%
Energy: 17%
Evasion +1
=============

AoiAki
Oshawott (M)
Torrent

Health: 52%
Energy: 22%
No Status
=============

Notes
Thunderbolt (1) -- rolled 4, 3 or lower for PRZ. Rolled 3, 1 for Crit.
Grass Knot -- rolled 26, 75 or lower for hit. Rolled 7, 1 for Crit.
Thunderbolt (2) -- rolled 7, 3 or lower for PRZ. Rolled 8, 1 for Crit.
Hidden Power -- this move is Normal Type in ASB, by the way. rolled 79, 75 or lower for hit.
Since Tokyokit sent her moves first, Rival Silver, your moves please.

LINKS

Last edited by MuddyMudkip; 03-25-2011 at 05:18 AM.