Thread: [Pokemon] [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:13 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Rip them off. Can't figure out what's going on with them holding you back.

Deciding that being trapped in a mysterious room makes you pretty much screwed anyway, you lift one of your arms (it still feels weird thinking of them as that) and gingerly close your fingers (!) around one of the wires. No electric shock. You brace for impact and pull back your arm.

The electrode comes out with a cheerful pop.

Feeling mildly successful, you repeat the process with the other electrodes, without all the stopping for worrying and thinking and other unnecessary things like that. Now freed of what you are fairly sure are all of the electrodes, you sit up on... what are you sitting on again? It appears to be some kind of cot, not particularly comfortable. You also notice you appear to be wearing some kind of gown, also made with the papery stuff.

Feeling shamefully effeminate, you resolve to find some different threads later.

{+ SUBQUEST: OBTAIN GARMENTS OF BADASSERY}
List of subquests:
-- Obtain Garments of Badassery

That in mind, you take another look at the place. Most everything is pointy and sharp but small enough to be useless as a weapon (and besides, you still seem to have your claws), so maybe taking one of those isn't the best idea. But still, there doesn't seem to be anyone here to supervise you...

...wait.

There are more things next to that golden plate -- a folded piece of paper (an 'envelope') and what appears to be some kind of collar. That's badass, right? Collar?

> _

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)