Thread: [Pokemon] [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 10:31 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Check if there's a nametag on the collar.

You walk over to the table with some difficulty and grasp the sides for support as you look down at the collar. There... doesn't seem to be anything on it.

But (and this is a big but!) the golden plate looks like it has lettering on it. It looks confusing, but vaguely similar to the language of the Unown, which you kind of know, right? You figure that this tag and collar was supposed to be for you, by... whoever ran this place. Whoever they were, they aren't here now.

So why not take the collar and the tag? After all, collars are supposed to be very badass.

At the last second, however, you stop yourself. You have a name, right? And chances are, it wasn't the name on this collar. Your name is... your name is... dammit. You can't remember your name.

Or anything else, for that matter.

The words 'Laser Guided Amnesia' flash into your mind, but you think nothing of them.

Regardless, you look back to the tag. Looks like this thing is all you have, as far as names go. You're fairly sure you know Unown, but it might take a while. The tag says...

> _

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)