Thread: [Pokemon] [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 01:45 AM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

>"Subject Gamma", the collar reads. You don't like that name, so use your claws and scratch a line through that, and scribble "THE ULTIMATE BAD ASS" on that collar.

You frown at the tag. 'Subject'? That doesn't sound badass at all. That sounds... submissive, almost. But you have your claws out, and you've scratched through the entire thing and inscribed your preferred name when it occurs to you: Gamma. That's pretty badass.

Silently, you commit the name 'Gamma the Ultimate Badass' to memory.

>Put it on and look for a way out of the room. You want to be stealthy about this, so look for vents to crawl around.
>Proceed to generic vent crawl scene.

You clip the collar around your neck and look fleetingly down at the letter... but oh well. With that out of the way, you look around, soon realizing that there's a suspiciously oversized vent escape just above the bed. That was pretty stupid. But regardless, their stupidity is your lucky break, so you squirm your way in. It's a tight fit, but you have a feeling you can make your way through.

BREAKTHROUGH!
Subquest: Obtain Garments of Badassery (Garment #: 1)

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)

Last edited by Giratina; 03-24-2011 at 02:14 AM.