Thread: [Pokemon] [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
Giratina Offline

Default Re: [IA] A Werewolf in Lilycove

> Proceed cautiously rather than quickly. Better to not alert them you escaped.

You praise yourself on your sound judgement to move along slowly, rather than clamber through the ventilation shaft; besides, now that you were some kind of half-human hybrid, it would be much harder to sneak along undetected. You still weren't quite sure that you were used to the body you had found yourself in. Regardless, you continue along, peering down as you go whenever there is a grille that could be looked through; but there was never any other signs of life, be they human, Pokémon, or chimaera thing like you.

You decide that 'chimaera' sounds somewhat badass, and in the event that you find another half-Pokémon like yourself, you will officially start calling them a Chimaera.

Regardless of what you call yourself, you continue to squirm through the vent, trying not to upset yourself too much when something in the metallic shaft starts to groan under your expanded girth.

"Wigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewigglewiggle."
~ World famous singing sensation, Stefan Gordy.

(For the longest time I was telling myself that I would come back to PE2K once I had something artsy and cool to contribute... but that's too much effort. GIRA IS BACK!)

(vpp da)