Thread: War Declared
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 02:19 AM
Lusankya Offline
Deus ex Crucio

Default Re: War Declared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temporal Snake View Post
More like master versus expert, you guys don't give nearly enough credit to China. Sad considering they own most of your country.

Fear-mongering media says "you fell right into my trap". Most US debt belongs to the US, so in terms of national economic power it makes absolutely no difference whether that part of the debt's paid off.

Quote:
Fun fact of the day: military service is compulsory at the age of 18 in China. **** yeah People's Liberation Army.
That must be why they have only 1 million more soldiers than America despite having 4 times the population, right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...mber_of_troops

China: 3,455,000
United States: 2,455,837

Quote:
Might I also remind you that most of Amurica's army are CoD heads, and it's only going to get worse as the older intelligent people die out and are replaced with the brain dead generations of today.
Fun fact of the day: Every single generation has thought the next generation was going to be the end of all they worked for. Welcome to the cycle of old age.

Art Gallery
Dali: "I know what the picture should be ... We take a duck and put some dynamite in its derriere. When the duck explodes, I jump and you take the picture."
Halsman: "Don't forget that we are in America. We will be put in prison if we start exploding ducks."
Dali: "You're right. Let's take some cats and splash them with water."

Last edited by Lusankya; 03-28-2011 at 02:29 AM.