View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 07:22 PM
Professor Geoffrey Offline

Send a message via AIM to Professor Geoffrey
Default Re: 10th Anniversary Pokemon The Movie 3

Oh wow. Same day as my drum major audition! It's ironic that one of the good luck charms I'll be carrying with me is an Entei figurine. xD

Pokémon 3 was actually the last Pokémon movie I saw in theaters. I couldn't see 4Ever because there was a terrorist in my area, and Heroes was in and out of the theaters before I had ever heard it... and then, I started coming to PE2K (the website) once Destiny Deoxys was announced. I signed up as a member right before Lucario and the Mystery of Mew came out to home video. :D

Pokémon 3 is arguably one of the best Pokémon movies ever to be released. I'm torn between 2000, 3, Heroes, and The Rise of Darkrai at this point, but 3 has that charm none of the other movies had, and that was pure epicness along with the capacity for the imagination of children. It had an amazing soundtrack, unbelievably amazing effects, a lovable anti-hero, and a story of epic proportions showing how the imagination of children is powerful, and in some cases, cannot be tamed in the wrong hands.

A purely magical movie.

~Professor Geoffrey

Last edited by Professor Geoffrey; 04-02-2011 at 07:27 PM.