04-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Join Date: Jan 2008
The Pokemon Society: Interforums Tournament 2011 - Round 2
The Pokemon Society - Interforums Tournament 2011
How Round 2 will work:
- There are 36 participants that have made it to Round 2.
- Of those 36 participants, 6 of each were placed in 6 tables. They were all seperated by the community they are representing and by the amount of points they had tallied up in Round 1.
- All users that have made it to this round must battle ALL 5 of the other users on that SAME table before the deadline.
- Just like Round 1, a win will grant you 4 points and a loss will grant you 1 point. There will not be any draws this round, meaning if a draw occurs, you must re-do the battle with different teams. If there's any controversy behind the draw, then you must notidy me (Eternal).
- Only the top two players of each table will make it to Round 3.
- This round and the future rounds of this tournament are strictly standard Gen 5 OU (Wifi).
- Some new Battling Rules have been added to this round (please make sure you're aware of them before battling).
- Uber Clause - All Ubers are prohibited from this tournament. This will include Blaziken. Meaning you can't have Blaziken in your team.
- Brightpowder Clause - No Pokemon may hold the item "Brightpowder."
- Drizzle + Swift Swim Clause - Your team cannot have the ability Drizzle and Swift Swim coexisting together.
- Species Clause - You cannot use more than one of the same pokemon in your team.
- Freeze Clause - You cannot freeze more than one pokemon.
- OHKO Clause - Any moves that induce an instant KO like Horn Drill are banned.
- Sleep Clause - You cannot put more than one of the opposing Pokemon to sleep.
- Wi-Fi Battle - Must be on if the battle is in the Wifi tier.
- Timer - Please turn on the timer function.
- Dis/Allow Spectators - It is up to both you and your opponent whether to allow spectators or not. If one of you wish to not allow spectators, then Disallowing Spectators will take priority.
- Save Battle Logs - Make sure to save all your battle logs. If there are any disputes between any battles, then these logs will come in handy.
Big Beluga [SER]
Mr. Whiscash [CAL]
Roy Mustang [PO]
Deadline: April 17, 2011
Pokemon Online: http://pokemon-online.eu/forums/show...t-2011-Round-2