View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 06:17 AM
Xpedential Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Xpenditure-|_

As Jake looked at around the ranger had noticed a pokemon was in front of them. He pointed it out to Jake as he looked over at it and it was little blue and brown body and on the inside of it had a hexagonal shape in the middle of it's body which was pitch black. Jake thought the pokemon looked cool and thought it would be a good addition to his team as he has no rock type pokemon. He fidgeted his hand into his left pocket and grabbed out Zoroark's pokeball and pointed it to the ground and pressed the white circle shaped button in the center of it and a red gleaming light shot down to the ground and the red light started forming a bipedal fox-like Pokemon, mainly grayish-brown in coloration with red and black accents. It had a pointed snout and ears, the insides of which have red coloration. Zoroark also has some red rimming its eyes and mouth. Zoroark had a large, voluminous mane, primarily red in coloration but with black tips.

James looked at the ranger and said to him

"Yeah this guy is going to be mine. This is my pal Zoroark. She is my soul mate and I love her" He hoped he didn't frighten the poor ranger out.

The little pokemon was called Roggernola from what the ranger told him and Jake was thinking off a plan to attack it with his Zoroark as he watched the little pokemon bounce up and down on the spot as he decided the move he was going to use on the Roggernola. He looked at his faithful Zoroark and said to her,

"Zoroark use Night Daze" He said with a commanding voice knowing that the pokemon would hopefully respond to what he said to do.

Zoroark's eyes glowed light blue and its body becomes surrounded by a crimson aura. As the aura started flowing through it's body it raised it's arms above its head. The aura around its forearms got thicker. I then slammed it arms down to the ground as a pink crimson colored forcefield of energy appeared around Zoroark slams its arms down into the ground. A pink and crimson growing forcefield of energy appeared from the aura around Zoroark's arms and grew larger, spreading all around it the ground. James watched hoping the attack would successfully hit the Roggernola.

VPP
Hatch @ 25
Zoroark @ 100
Lv 100 @ 310

URPG-ASB

Last edited by Xpedential; 04-13-2011 at 10:20 PM.