View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:30 AM
MuddyMudkip Offline

Default Re: Open battle: aeoneeveemoon vs. Buoyysel.

ROUND ONE

Cascade
Buizel (M)
Swift Swim

Health: 100%
[No Status]
=============
Whirlpool ~ Whirlpool

Pichen
Pichu (M)
Static

[No Status]
=============
Fake Out ~ Thunderpunch/Double Team/Protect

As the two Pokemon were released from their Pokeballs, the electric type immediately took a fighting stance. The Buizel, acknowledging the opponent's stance, began to circle around the area in the water, trying to create a swirling whirlpool. However, suddenly, the little Pichen dove fiercely at Cascade, catching him completely off guard. the attack dealt a reasonable amount of damage, and also hindering the water type from completing its attack sequence. [Buizel -6HP/Pichu -8 Energy] [Buizel - Whirlpool, FLINCH]

Cascade sighed as he gained control of his body, flinching was not a nice feeling - never would it be. He began to swiftly circle the aquarium-like arena, creating a gushing water vortex to form. The whirlpool kept on growing, swirling round and round, faster and faster as it enveloped the small Mouse Pokemon. Pichen yelped as he was taken aback by the water's current. [Buizel -3 Energy/Pichu -10HP]

The little electric mouse pushed himself against the water, to little avail. He was able to move though, his small fist glowing brightly yellow as the whirlpool moved closer to the Buizel. The water type waited, doing his best to brace for the impact as the trapped Pichen swam across to the other side of the battlefield. Within a few moments, a very wet and tired Pichu made it to is opponent, giving his all as he struck Cascade with all his might. This caused the Buizel to wince, electricity surging through his damp outer portion. Suddenly, the whirlpool's current became faster, slashing waves over the small Pichen as Buizel jumped back to avoid his own attack. [Buizel -13HP/Pichu -10 Energy, -6HP]

END ROUND ONE

Cascade
Buizel (M)
Swift Swim

Health: 81%
Health: 97%
[No Status]
=============

Pichen
Pichu (M)
Static

Health: 84%
Health: 82%
Trapped in Whirlpool; 4 More Rounds
=============

Notes
Pichu -- Action 1, rolled 26, NO PRZ. Action 2, rolled 17, NO PRZ. End of Round, rolled 8, no idiot bumps into him.
Buizel -- Action 1, rolled 100, NO PRZ. Action 2, rolled 36, NO PRZ. End of Round, rolled 49, no idiot bumps into him.
Fake Out -- Priority+1. Flinch for Whirlpool, rolled 4, NO CRIT.
Whirlpool (2) -- Rolled 9, 85 or lower for Hit. Rolled 3, NO CRIT. Rolled 2, hits for 4 rounds. It says, in the Compendium, BP doubles if target is underwater. However, in this case, I am assuming Pichen is/was on the surface of the water (Correct me if I'm mistaken). Deals 6HP damage after every round.
ThunderPunch -- Rolled 5, NO CRIT. Rolled 9, NO PRZ.

LINKS