View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 05:08 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: _|-Individual RP: Xpenditure-|_

Ranger : Leo

_

"Zoroark, use Hone Claws to raise your attack. Then use Night Slash to attack Roggernola." Jake called out. He looked a little unsure about his moves, but I felt that it wouldn't knock the little guy out, at least I hoped not. I saw Zoroark's claws grow at least twice their regular size. She slid her claws together, making a loud scratching sounds, sounding similar to screech, but less painful.

"I hope this works. It should cause some good damage if it hits." Jake said, "Zoroark now use Night Slash." He sounded a bit more confident saying it this time, which was good. Confidence was something all Trainers should have in battle, even if it doesn't seem like it will go well. Zoroark launched forward, her claws extended out as she prepared to strike the Mantle Pokemon. I saw a quick silvery flash come from the Roggenrola right as she struck with Night Slash. Roggenrola slid back a few feet but stood its ground. It jumped off of the ground and slammed into the earth hard, sending small seismic waves towards Zoroark, knocking it completely off of her feet. I watched and waited to see how Jake would respond.

_

On-going battles: Roggenrola [21% Def2] vs Zoroark [62%Att/Def/Acc1]

MCR: 1oo% + completed

Trainer: Jake Fennet

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 14

Money: $35oo

Items: 5 Superballs
5 Pokedoll
3 Max Potions
2 Soothing Fragrance

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Zoroark
Nickname: Shadow
Ability: Illusion
Nature: Timid
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: None
Other Info: Likes to stay out of it's ball.

Pokemon: Swampert
Nickname: IDK
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Careful
Other Info:None

Pokemon: Hydregion
Nickname: Reg
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Brave
Other Info:None