View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 03:10 AM
Tma Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Help Me Make/Fix My Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchMeBeQuieter View Post
Don't go for Naive/Rash nature for Alakazam. Because his attack stat is useless (he depends on special attacks), you should go for a nature that detracts from the attack stat. I'd recommend Timid.

Also, Double Team is banned, unfortunately... for a replacement, you could run Shadow Ball, but I don't know how good that would be for coverage. Thunder Wave is also a possibility.

I don't know too much about Blissey (I've never been a huge fan), but I can assure you that you want to maximize those defense EVs. You should probably go for a Bold nature, too. But like I said, I'm no Blissey expert :P

I also don't know very much about Gliscor, but Starmie might be better than Alakazam, actually. Here's my Starmie:

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Timid/Natural Cure
252 Special Attack, 252 Speed, 4 Defense
Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Psychic

Just something to think about. It's been a pivotal Pokemon for me; maybe you could make use of it too :)

As a last note, this probably belongs here, but I'm sure a mod will move the thread if they feel the need
Thanks for the help!
The only reson I was thinking rash or naive was because any attack against him that is super effective(well most of them) is a physical attack.

I'll definitely consider starmie. I was thinking of using it as a spinner rather than a sweeper.

Do you have any other suggestions for the other slots in the team? All and any would be appreciated.

Also, I've never played competitively or online so thanks for letting me know double team is banned before I tried lol.