View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Speed-X Offline

Send a message via AIM to Speed-X
Default Re: .:~*POLL: Sprite of the Week #10*~:.

Quote:
Are you sure you don't mean that for BlueJello, cause I posted mine again in the thread xD Voting for BlueJello because it looks great, and I like the artistic liberties. I liked Disco's too, but I felt that shape and outline of the cotton was a bit dodgy. The Scolipede was well-sprited but I don't really like Scolipede's design or colours *shot*. I liked most of these entries, it's mainly just the outline I'm picking on. Some (Tombi, Agumonman) are coloured weirdly, some (-Pichu Boy-, Kuitaran) are shaped weirdly and I'm just not too big a fan of the Porygon 2's pillow-shaded look. But it was a good round, withlots of entries (I saw the sot9 voting thread too and it hardly compares to this) ~c:
Nah, I'm pretty sure I don't. ^^; Unless I didn't see it, I don't recall seeing it reposted in the SotW thread. *shrug* Bluejello did repost his by editing his post, though.

Quote:
*Brow raise* Why did Mawile vote for herself? It may have been a misclick, but still...
Good question actually, Bluejello. O-o I sent her a VM asking if it was accidental or intentional; hopefully it was the former and not the latter. ^^;