View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 11:04 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen
Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Are you sure? Personally if I was in the US right now I wouldn't be celebrating and showing off. It's like they're trying to rile up these terrorists even more. They are gonna retaliate. :x
(Just so you know beforehand, Sarah, this is not aimed at you)

Oh, and they can show off every captive they have of a U.S soldier and proclaim how we are the devil and should all perish in a jihad? They can show a soldier have his head hacked off while the poor man screams to death? They can show off all that propaganda against us US Army "devil dogs?"

We want the world to know a madman is dead. Those who show off and celebrate are over the top, yes, but I am happy those 3,000 or so people who died ten years ago finally got the vengeance they deserved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCalamity View Post
The thing is, although he masterminded a few attacks, there's nothing to stop another equally-horrific leader taking his place.
And when the bastard rears his ugly head to try and lead a deadly attack, the US will respond to him in the same way. With deadly force.

If this proves one thing, it's that if you attack the US, by God, we will do everything in our power to find you and bring you to justice.