View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 02:28 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: Osama bin Laden is dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyokit View Post
I'm actually sad the dudes dead. I know, he sorta caused September 11th to become some holiday for a ton of people that died, but still, he died. Firstly, I'm scared to death of blood (not always my own; mainly a ton of blood), and I'm scared of dead peeps. Plus, now this one country is going to come and attack us. If these people even TOUCH my state, I will freak out. I mean, to get people going, if I were in that one country, I would kidnap a little kid or some sexy person that everyone loves.

If they go after a kid, well...I might be gone for about...a month. Unless their looking for a 5-year-old, 'cuz I could literally pass of as a 12-year-old, and I almost am.

Meh, we can party for now, but in about a year, some other person is going to take his place. And it better not be any people I know on here, or I will...poke them to death. MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I have no idea wtf I just said.

SAD that he is DEAD? Why in the world would you be sad? He didn't JUST KINDA cause 9/11. Watch this and feel the grief that me and plenty of other people have felt.